
I scored these at American Eagle today along with some pretty everyday earrings. That picture actually doesn't do the rings justice. They are super delicate and look stunning on. Definitely worth the $15.50 (that I didn't pay cause I had a gift card...).
Onto the stupid running.
Today was another 25 min. run. I got in a good groove right from the start. I kept a good, steady pace the entire time. I was tired and sweaty when I finished, but I wasn't panting. I tied my shoes looser today too so no numbness issues with my feet at the end of the run. I didn't go quite as far today because of my pace, but I'd trade distance for my sanity any day. I'll work my distance up over time.
Today was also my last run in TX. I head back to LA tomorrow and I'm a tad bit worried about the hills and humidity come Wednesday morning. I'm so close to the end! Only 5 more runs til this pesky program is complete and I can leave you all alone about it. :)
Brian has his eye surgery tomorrow and will head back to LA on Wed. (He's been in San Antonio if I haven't mentioned that before.) Apparently he's been told to sleep as much as possible for 3-4 days afterward. They provided him with happy pills to help him sleep. Sometimes I'm not so good at the mothering so we'll see how this goes!
Also I'm going on a diet when I get back to LA. So is Brian since he's a tad bit over where he should be according to the Army. All the good food here at home hasn't been so kind to my flab. Gotta get with the progam. Wedding in a little more than 2 months. Aaah!
Alright, that's all folks. Hope everyone is doing well!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment