Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome Home

Brian should be getting off a plane any minute. Then he'll get on a big white bus and begin the hour long trek to the post. In about 30 minutes, I'll grab my book and head up to the company area to await his arrival.


I got really accustomed to living alone. I can't sleep diagonally in the bed anymore (except after he gets up for PT!). I need to remember to shut the door when I use the bathroom. I need to start planning dinners and stop settling for pasta with butter and cheese or a bowl of cereal. I need to stop piling papers and magazines on his end of the couch.


I guess all those things are worth having him back.


It'll be a good week. Brian's back today and my parents will be here Saturday! I can't wait! :)



4 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Ahhh thats so exciting!!!

The Mrs. said...

enjoy every minute together! even if it means you have to shut the door on the bathroom!

Sassafrass said...

SO worth it girly! I wish that I could be saying the same thing.. OH BTW! Who says you have to shut the door on the bathroom ? ;)

Hannah said...

It's definitely worth him being home :):)

And I don't think I'll ever get over the need to keep the bathroom door closed! lol