Well, I survived!
In case you don't remember...
Today's workout:
Run 8 min.
Walk 5 min.
Run 8 min.
It is super humid today which made running kinda yucky. The first 8 minutes of running went by surprisingly quickly. I took the same loop today that I did Monday. I think I like the new loop...except for the construction men working on the new neighborhood center. I feel like they're staring at me. I suppose I could just be paranoid. Anyway, back to the run...the last 8 minutes were worse than the first 8. The last 2 minutes especially. The dinner I made last night kept me up a lot of the night so my digestive system wasn't feeling all that great this morning. I just slowed down and pushed through. I was really overheated when I got home, but quickly remedied that with a nice cool shower.
Tomorrow I'm heading back to Hometown to watch my brother graduate from college so my Friday run (20 minutes continuously) will be done there. Hometown is much flatter and much less humid than here which can only help my run on Friday. I can't believe I'm already to the point of running continually for an entire workout. Hopefully I can make it!
Now, onto laundry, dishes, packing and Bride Wars on DVD.
S.
2 comments:
You're doing a great job! Today was Day 2 for me of C25K. Let me know how you like Bride Wars. I thought it was pretty cute.
Good job on your running!
Post a Comment