Friday, May 15, 2009

C25K Day 18

**My last post was post #250. Wow. That's alot. And I still have a pitiful amount of followers. I need to brainstorm ideas to boost my popularity. Ha! :)


Today's workout: 25 min. run w/ 5 min. warm-up and cool-down walks.

I ran just under 2 miles in 25 min. Not where I'd like to be, but I knew I was going slow. These long runs are starting to kick my butt. When I first started it was more my breathing that was the problem, not my muscles. Now, my breathing isn't really bad, but my legs are yelling at me. I keep telling myself this is temporary and eventually my legs'll start cooperating.

So, this is the end of week 6. Go me! Ha.

When I'm finished with this program I think I'll treat myself to some running gear to motivate me to keep it up. We'll see how the next 2 weeks go.

S.

No comments: