Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh, Wedding...

I am knee-deep in wedding stuff. Today I ordered $150 of personalized paper napkins and 50 yards of personalized ribbon for the favors. By the end of the day I'm hoping to also order $250 of wedding party gifts. That isn't even counting the groomsmen. I should get theirs ordered today as well.

The invitations should be arriving at my parents' house sometime today. I need to buy and print labels for all 109 of them that - as of now - need to be mailed. I need to figure out some sort of gift for Brian for that day and I have zero ideas. I also have parent gifts to think about.

I need to call my hair lady this week to set up a hair cut for when I get to Texas in July and make sure she's still available for my wedding day. Speaking of hair...what about hair accessories? I love alot of the hair jewelry on etsy, but I'm not sure what I'm doing with my hair so I'm not sure what would look good. I'm tempted to say "Screw it!" and just do without. I'm more a simple kind of gal anyway.

So many freaking decisions! I also should have called the priest today and I totally forgot. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

I can't believe my wedding is 2 months from today.

Sorry for the boring post.

S.

No comments: