I am watching old school (think episode 4) Star Wars on TV right now. Could it get any better?
So, I've been having problems sleeping. This is out of the ordinary for me. Since I was born I was a good sleeper. Sleep has been my escape from school, responsibilities, life. Over the last few months something has been off. I can't tell if I'm getting too much sleep or not sleeping well or what. I feel sort of lethargic all day and start yawning around dinner time even if I slept a good 8 hours the night before. Last night I got 10 hours and here I am at 10pm with a dull headache and random uncontrollable yawns. Wtf? I've thought maybe I don't have enough going on during the day, but I generally keep myself pretty busy. Today I went to the gym, talked to Brian, and went for a walk after dinner. I think that's adequate activity for a Sunday. I've also thought that maybe I'm not sleeping well. Maybe I'm getting enough sleep (quantity) but it's not good sleep (quality). I've tried to think through everything that might be making me nervous and anxious and I always come up with the obvious - wedding and Brian. Worries have bothered my sleep in the past, but never to this extent. Then I wonder if I'm sleeping too much. Maybe 8 hours is too much for whatever reason. Maybe I should stay up later or get up earlier. I don't know, but it's all a bit depressing. I love sleeping. I love the way my bed feels. I love waking up feeling refreshed. I miss loving those things. I don't want this to turn into something bigger. I wish I knew what to do about it.
My plan tomorrow is to get up and moving early, eat a good breakfast, shower and get ready and then run errands around town. I generally feel more accomplished when I get errands done during the day and I've noticed I sleep a bit better on those nights. I'm going to test my theory tomorrow. I really should go to the gym, though. I don't know. I guess we'll see how I feel in the morning. Either way I'm getting out of the house and I'm going to get something accomplished. I'm tired of feeling like this.
I talked to Brian alot this weekend. He should find out something about his mouth tomorrow and I hope it's good news. I want him to start feeling better.
I've been feeling overwhelmed by wedding stuff lately, but I continue to procrastinate. Apparently I am not made to be a party planner.
I have a couple Blockbuster movies to watch so maybe I'll pop one in and waste the rest of the night. I hope I feel better tomorrow.
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment