I ordered stuff from Land's End last week. It arrived today to much barking from Tiny (at the UPS man, not the box). I ordered a comforter that's like a down comforter, but without the down. It's some hypoallergenic substitute. I also got a comforter cover and two shams in this blue paisley pattern. I was going to get it in the green and blue, but they were out of it so I got the blue instead. It is absolutely gorgeous in person. I haven't taken any of it out of the package because I don't want to have to repack it when I move so I will just admire it through the plastic and hope it looks as beautiful unfolded as it does in the packaging.
**I tried to get a picture of it on here, but the website wouldn't cooperate so just follow the link to see the beauty of my bedding.
S.
P.S. THREE posts in one day? Craziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment