I baked cookies:
Dad and I rearranged the furniture in my room:
I still have all this to unpack and find a home for though:
Alright, Cold Case is on and I want to watch it.
edit: Instead of watching Cold Case, I cried over my in-laws. I cried because they haven't called me since Brian's laptop came in and they wanted me to come pick it up so I could save his music for him. I cried because they have yet to let me know what they are going to send him so we don't send duplicates. I cried because they haven't asked me how I am doing. I cried because they haven't asked Brian how he's doing. I cried because I miss my husband and I haven't had a good conversation with him in probably a month. I cried because I'm sad.
S.
1 comment:
Such a cute entry! And it made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the smiles...
Post a Comment