Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lazy.

Today is the first day, I think, since I've been free from work and school that I've felt restless. I feel dirty (probably because I haven't showered in a few days) and I feel lazy (probably because I haven't done many productive things in awhile). I just wrote dates into Brian's calendar and wrote him a nice note on the back. Now I need to get some wrapping paper to wrap it. My goal today is to take a nice long shower, pack up 2 more boxes for Brian and get them ready to send with Dad. I also need to download a shitload of music, take a bunch of pictures and re-format my iPod to send to Brian. I also really want to go to the gym tonight. Probably around 7 or 8. It used to not be too crowded then. I think I need some endorphins.

Brian has called the last two days (before today, I haven't heard from him (yet) today.). Everything seems right in the world when he calls.

I think I'm going to work at JCP instead of sub. I'm still a little undecided, but I'm leaning that way. I guess once in my life I should work in retail. Ha. Keith mentioned he's worried I couldn't handle the customers which makes me a little nervous, but I think I want to try. I haven't applied yet, so I have some more time to mull it over.

I need to put a yellow ribbon outside. I can't forget I bought those pesky things.

Ok, I'm gonna go see what Tiny is up to. He's wandering around...Hmm.

S.

1 comment:

Judy... said...

Don't worry about feeling unproductive. You have been taking care of your crazy mother, and that is a busy job!! Ha Ha...Just kidding. But anyway, I was also thinking about hitting up JC Penney for some employment opportunities! Wouldn't it be interesting to have 3 Taillon's on the JC Penney payroll??? Ha Ha! I'm (prolly) just kidding about me, but maybe you should give retail a whirl. You might really like it...or...you could hate it, in which case, subbing might look mighty darn good! Well, I'm out into the cold. See ya later...PS I totally enjoyed sleeping with you, wink, wink!