I cried yesterday. Hard. I had felt is brewing under the surface for a few days so I wasn't surprised by the tears. I don't mind crying, but when I cry alot I wake up the next day with swollen eyes. I look like I have 2 black eyes without the black part. I forgot about this when I made plans with Keith to get our passports taken care of. I hope they go down in the next hour so I don't look completely retarded in the passport picture.
I'm getting a passport in case *knock on wood* Brian gets injured and flown to Germany or wherever they send the injured soldiers. I've heard that if that happens, the government will fly like 2 family members or something over there. On the off chance *knock on wood again* that I will need to do this, I am getting a passport. I just love shelling out $100 for pieces of paper I probably won't need.
I just sat up and reached across my bed for a tissue to blow my nose and noticed that my entire body is suffering from a dull ache. I think the ache in my extremities is from the gym. I think the ache in my abs is from crying. Guess I got a full body work out yesterday.
S.
1 comment:
You are such an incredible person and I am so proud that you are my daughter.
Post a Comment