I have a dull headache today. I've had that problem alot lately it seems. Maybe something is on my mind. That's an understatement.
Well, I got up around 9 this morning and forced myself into the shower. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate showering when it's cold? Well, I hate it. So, I showered, got all pretty (including wearing my new sweater from A&F) and headed up to the mall. I was slated to meet my MIL between 11:15 and 11:30, but I headed up there a little early so I could swing through JCP and say "hey!" to Keith. Too bad Keith was busy with an old couple in the watch section.
Lunch was alright. Nothing spectacular, but not terrible either. We had a few awkward silences. It's one of the worst feelings when you recognize there is a silence that maybe you should fill, but you can't for the life of you think of anything to say. I generally have so many observations and thoughts to discuss, but not when I'm eating with the MIL. I go from a fluent conversationalist to an awkward 5th grader. I survived though and got a good sandwich outta the deal.
After that lunch I met up with Mom and accompanied her to TaMolly's so that she could eat lunch. I made the unfortunate mistake of ordering a dessert that I can still feel weighing down my stomach as I type this sentence. Good thing I'm going to the gym in an hour or so with Keith and Sal. I'm making them tag along so I won't have to go alone again.
Ok, now that I've summed up the happenings of today, I think I'll go to AAFES.com and order myself a new iPod.
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment