In other news, all my TV shows start back up this month. Gossip Girl started today and it was as good as I hoped it would be. I'm so glad I caved and caught up halfway through last season. House starts back up two weeks from tomorrow. Greek started last Tuesday. I need to check on CSI and see when that's coming back. Since they killed off the hunky Warrick Brown in the season finale, I'm interested to see if it'll be as good this season.
Hurricane Gustav hammered Louisiana today. Leesville may be a couple hours inland, but that doesn't stop it from seeing the effects of hurricanes. I guess I'd never really thought about it until the last few days when I was getting a million emails about precautions for those living on Ft. Polk. This time next year will be interesting when Brian and I get to live through a Louisiana hurricane season.
Ok, that's enough for now.
S.
1 comment:
I love the pictures! Is there a possibility of me getting a copy of the picture of you and Keith? I might like to frame it for my office or for home...
Post a Comment