One:
My SIL posted pictures on her MySpace today. Every single one was taken in Brian's bedroom. I guess he's a grown up now (not that his mother sees him that way...another post entirely) and they are free to use his room as they see fit, but it rubs me the wrong way all the same. If you're going to take over his room at least paint the walls or wait until he comes home and can claim what he wants out of the closet. Don't take a bunch of pictures of you and your boyfriend (one even of the two of you kissing) and post them all over the internet while he's overseas. Maybe I'm just being sensitive.
Two:
I miss my grandparents. I haven't seen them since Brian and I went up to see them Spring Break of 2007. They haven't been down here in years. Every now and then a smell somewhere reminds me of their house. A few minutes ago I was getting a DVD from my old room and when I shut the door I smelled something. I'm not even sure what it was. I know I initially smelled Keith's cologne, but then there was something different. Their house to me equals fun and happiness. Whenever we were there we were on vacation. Now, technically, I don't really miss Grandpa. I miss Nanny. Even if I were to see her tomorrow it wouldn't be the same. That's the worst part. I'm grateful I at least have the memories. Oh the orange carpet!
Goodnight.
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment