I was given strict instructions last night to NOT wake Brian up this morning. So here I sit wondering what to do with myself today. My productivity kinda peaked yesterday. I'm not sure if I could top it.
So, what did I do yesterday?
I made Sweet Cornbread Cake, PW Beans & Oreo brownies. We loaded up the truck with a big bookcase, an ottoman, the desk & a little TV stand and got all that into the storage unit. We had a lunch date at Arby's (worst run fast food establishment I've seen in a loooong time). I took every single thing off the walls in our house. Most of it fit in two big brown boxes.
As I was taking picture frame after picture frame down, I couldn't help but remember how long it took me to hang all those things up in the first place. A lot of them required two nails so I'd have to bust out a level in addition to the normal hammer and nails. It took me months to decide where things should go. Some things I feel like I just hung up. And it all came down in less than 10 minutes. Sorta bittersweet.
I think today I'll plan on taking it easy. Maybe we'll make another quick run to the storage unit, but no crazy cooking or packing for me today. Sunday is a day of rest anyway, right?
4 comments:
Ohhhh I have definitely had brownies for breakfast before!
Brownie for breakfast is totally acceptable, especially on the weekend!
I agree, brownies for breakfast are totally ok, as are chocolate chip cookies:)
I hate taking things off the walls. Well, I hate putting them up even more, but when you take them down, it's just sad more than anything else.
And no worries about the brownie for breakfast. I've eaten worse. :)
Post a Comment