A Few Things
- I had a dream that I was pregnant last night. Brian has taken to joking with me about having a baby. He thinks it's hilarious when I smack him and tell him to shut up. So, I'm thinking either my subconscious is trying to tell me my biological clock is ticking OR all of Brian's joking has lodged in my brain and manifested itself in a dream. I'm not sure which I believe more.
- I'm power-reading a young adult novel this morning. Why can I always read teen fiction at lightning speed? Wanna know what I'm reading? Go here!
- My parents arrive a week from today. They are helping us move some big stuff into storage and are also towing one of our cars back to TX. I'm really excited to see them and have them visit one more time, but by the time they arrive we'll be a week closer to d-day (deployment-day).
- The Texas Rangers beat the Tampa Bay Rays last night to advance to the ALCS versus my beloved Yankees. My facebook wall has been lit up with pro-Ranger statuses from all my TX friends. If (and that's a big if...) the Rangers can get past the Yankees to the World Series, then they'll have my support. Until then...GO YANKEES! :)
- I had to pick up a bunch of stuff for Brian yesterday at the PX and Military Clothing. Every time I go into MC without Brian, I get funny looks. Yes, I know I am not in the Army. Yes, I know nothing in there is for me. I'm just running errands, people! Packing lists MUST be completed!
- Yesterday, instead of packing, I made breadsticks from scratch. My priorities are totally in order.
2 comments:
Breadsticks from scratch.. YUM!!!
Teen fiction, I can relate. I read it so fast. I'm 30 and I can't even believe I'm reading it, but I can't stop. I can convince myself I'm pregnant in 10 seconds or less. And since we're trying it's even worse.
Post a Comment