Why did I have 3 navy blue sweaters from Abercrombie that were never flattering on me anyway?
Why did I have 2 blazers from American Eagle from like 5 years ago?
Why did I have a terrycloth sweatsuit set in light blue? When was that in style?
Why did I have 12 pairs of white socks that I haven't worn in over a year?
Why did I have half a dozen belts when I haven't worn a belt since I moved here?
Why did I have 10 pairs of jeans? All but one pair actually looked good on me.
Now that I've slimmed down my clothing collection, I can't wait to get back to TX and do some damage at the mall. It's been far too long since I've overhauled my wardrobe.
3 comments:
Haha! Everytime I go through my closet looking for an outfit I always end up thinking "WHY?" also. Like WHY in the world this I ever spend money on this or that. But it's always fun to do damage at the mall.. I don't know of any kind of 'damage' better than that! :)
I love going through my closet...all those empty hangers just beg for some new clothes :)
I recently cleaned out my closet too. I amaze myself something with the things I momentarily think are cute. lol
Post a Comment