Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pretty in the Past

I'm unpacking.

High school were the best years of my life, not college. Specifically senior year.

I found an album of pictures from my senior year choir trip to NYC. I smiled at every single picture and memory.

Does anyone else looks at old pictures of yourself and think you looked so much prettier than what you remember feeling at the time? In every stinkin picture I look so happy, healthy and gorgeous. I guess everyone does when they're 17.




3 comments:

Allison said...

Yep. I look at old pictures and think "What was I complaining about?!?!?" Except for those from the late eighties. They were the worst.

Hannah said...

I've been thinking a LOT about high school lately. It was so much fun! I had a blast with all my friends. I loved being a band nerd, I loved that I had so many opportunities to sing in school and also church.
I got to go to NYC with the Jazz Band my senior year too!

Leslie said...

aww... senior year NYC trip was so fun! Exploding toilets! LOL