Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

Wow, it's been a week! How did that happen?

Yeah, yeah, I'm alive. Brian got back from the field last Thursday morning and was home until I dropped him off to go back to the field early early yesterday. I guess I threw blogging on the back burner while he was home. So sorry!

I have one good blog fodder story, but I need to get the pics off my camera so that'll have to wait.

What else is going on around here?

It seems the in-laws are coming to visit at the end of the month. Understandably, I have mixed emotions about this. It stresses me out because I want the house to be spotlessly perfect. This means I have to get my butt in gear and get everything organized and put away (finally!). I guess I shouldn't complain about that, though, because I wanted it to get done anyway. It looks like they'll be here from Fri-Mon which leaves 2 full days to entertain them. I'm not sure what to do... There's only so many things to do around here and they're not the types to do research and suggest things they'd like to do. Oh well, I know we'll figure something out. So, between now and then I'll be organizing, purging and cleaning like a crazy person. On a positive note, this deep cleaning should get us through to the new year! Ha.

So, who else is a television junkie like me? I actually made a list of all the shows coming back this fall so I wouldn't miss a premiere and could start planning my evenings. A couple shows conflict so I'll have to choose! :( Thankfully almost all shows are put on the internet after they air, so it'll be ok. Fall premiere season starts tonight for me with Glee on Fox. I'm giving it a go and we'll see how I like it. Gossip Girl comes back on Monday too! It's all downhill from there. I have waaaay too many shows to watch to go into them all. It drives Brian nuts! I think I'll have something to watch every night of the week except Friday and Saturday. Friday is generally a bust for me, though, cause I keep up with my old high school's football games on the computer. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.

I can't believe what I've written about in this post - all totally pointless!

Another thing that is driving me crazy (besides the stubborn heat/humidity): my lack of motivation to exercise. I've giving myself another week or so to be lazy and then I need to start getting my butt in gear again. If I want to achieve my goal of running a 5K on Thanksgiving, then I need to start running again. Just the thought makes me mildly ill.

Alright, kiddies, I need to jump in the shower so I can get started on Sarah's Productive Wednesday! Today's goal is to get the office completely organized. It may spill into tomorrow, but I left tomorrow sorta open for the overflow.

Happy 09-09-09!




1 comment:

Judy... said...

Happy 09-09-09 to you too!

Talk to you soon...

Love you, M.