Overall, I am ok. Things are looking up and bad things seem to have stopped happening (for now).
This week is devoted to preparing for the in-law invasion on Friday. I am fairly confident that they won't notice if everything is in it's proper place or appreciate all the little things I do to get the house ready for them, but I'll do it all anyway. I'll clean like I've never cleaned before and I'll clear all clutter. I'll even make the bed. I really need to take pictures Friday afternoon before they arrive to prove how amazing the house can look.
I think Brian and I are both a little bit stressed about this visit. I'll keep hoping/praying it all goes ok.
I finally have all (about 800) wedding pictures in my hot little hands. The only problem? There are about 7GB of pictures. I have about 12GB of free space on my 3+ year old laptop. I'm afraid to upload them and totally overwhelm my poor computer. I have an external hard drive that I may upload them to so I can play with them without killing my 'puter. I'll let you guys know when I've got them in an album online somewhere.
Brian and I have talked about getting me a new computer for Christmas and I really think it might need to happen now. I hadn't realized how much space I've used on this thing. I've noticed it slowing down ever so slightly, but other than that it's plugging along. I'll keep weighing the pros and cons and maybe seeing what's out there (and at what price).
Is everyone else watching the Cowboys/Giants game like I am? I may be from Texas, but I was born in New York so I'm pulling for the Giants tonight! :)

1 comment:
My inlaws are coming this weekend too! but hubby doesn't know that lol. It's a surprise. The term "Clean house" really takes on a new meaning, doesn't it??
Post a Comment