It is a rather dreary day today here in LA. It's been raining on and off since late last night with the nice addition of high winds which blows said rain onto normally dry covered patios. Super fun with Tiny.
Right now I am vegging out on my bed watching Transformers on HBO. Have I mentioned how I get HBO on channel 7 in my bedroom, but downstairs on my digital cable, channel 7 doesn't exist? Weird, huh? I have packed everything I can pack tonight. I managed to fit a ton of clothes in my duffel that will hopefully last me the 2-3 weeks at home. Electronics and daily bathroom necessities are the only things left to pack and there should be enough room.
I'll have alot to do tomorrow morning. I need to lock up my trashcan, pick up 1-2 poos in the backyard, unlock the back gate so the lawn guys can get back there, throw away any food that will go bad, and unplug everything.
I almost forgot - I still need to pack everything for Tiny. I'm planning on packing about a week's worth of food so I don't mooch off the parents the entire time. I also need to pack his meds, treats, and make sure not to forget his leash.
I'm a pretty efficient packer (I make list within list) so it should all get done rather quickly at the crack of dawn tomorrow. I am shooting to leave as early as possible (by 6am) so I can hit the least amount of traffic and get around DFW by lunch time. I just looked up sunrise tomorrow for here and it's not til 7am. Guess I'll be driving for an hour or so in the dark. Hmm. I'd rather drive in morning dark than night dark. I also hope that when I hit Shreveport around 8:30 that there isn't alot of morning traffic. I'll just go and plug along and get home when I get home.
Ok, I guess I'll end here. I got sidetracked looking at maps and figuring out how to get home. Don't mind me. Coming to you next from the grand state of Texas!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment