
^^I love finding Tiny's wildlife creatures around the house in weird positions. This little gem appeared on the futon while I was unpacking the nativity.

^^The finished futon. Well, almost finished. I still need to put the black cover on the mattress, but I need another set of hands for that.

^^My Christmas shelves in the living room.

^^I put two of these together...

^^...using these 23473 pieces...

^^...and these lettered pieces. It took awhile and turned my fingers black. I like the end result tho.
^^I also put the headboard together (screwed 2 legs on...) and got it set up in the bedroom. I think it looks rather handsome with my paisley bedding. Love it!
I'm hoping to be home this week (the sooner the better) and out of boredom the next couple of days I might dive into one of the boxes of dresser parts that need to be put together. We'll see. That's all for now.
S.
1 comment:
When I first saw the pic with the beaver in it, I thought it was a kitten! I was like, "did Sarah get a kitten??!".
I love the Christmas shelves. Also love the futon and the night stand. You should be very proud of yourself for getting so much accomplished. Love you!
Post a Comment