Name 1 thing you do every day:
1. Brush my teeth. I despise going to sleep with dirty teeth.
Name 2 things you wish you could learn:
1. Another language. Probably either Spanish (because I live in TX) or Italian (because I'm 1/4 Italian).
2. To cook. I want to be able to whip something up with whatever I have on hand and be confident that it will taste good.
Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:
1. Tuna fish on white bread. I brought this to school for lunch for at least one entire school year. I hardly ever eat it like this anymore (I at least toast the bread), but tuna always sends me back.
2. Barbie. Keith and I played with various Barbies until we were in middle school. They'd have beds made out of tissues and coiffed hair held in place by travel-sized hairspray.
3. Camo. My dad was in the Air Force until I was 10. Everyday I would see him in his BDUs. I'll never forget that camo or my time as a dependant in the AF.
Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:
1. Molten Chocolate Cake from Chili's. I rarely order this because I rarely order desserts at restaurants. I've burned it into my brain that I don't need any extras at a restaurant. It's more beneficial for my wallet and my waistline. So, I've probably only eaten about 6 MCCs in my life. They are divine though. Chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream, and that chocolate shell stuff. MMM!
2. Gnocchi. This is quite possibly my favorite Italian food. The problem is that I live in TX where frozen and (*gasp*) fresh gnocchi is not available....ANYWHERE. We found some vacuum packaged at the commissary recently, but it tasted like the plastic it had been stored in - yuck! I'd give anything for a meal at Mangino's at Shades of Green in WDW.
3. Apples. This is the only fruit (and really healthy thing) that has survived into my adulthood. My favorite thing is a peeled, cut apple with sugar (sometimes with cinnamon). The only problem is I don't ever crave them and they're rarely around, plus peeling/cutting an apple is time consuming. (I'm thisclose to craving an apple now!)
4. Those pink and green leaf cookies that I can only find in the northeast. Oh heaven in a cookie...and I'm sure full of lard. I'm going to try to find them on the 'net now. *sigh*
Name 5 things/people that make you feel good:
1. Tiny. This dog loves me like no other.
2. Cleaning. I am terrible at initiating the cleaning, but once something is clean (whether it is clothes or my bathroom or my car) I am damn proud of it.
3. Exercise. I don't do nearly enough of it, but those endorphins rock!
4. Sunny days. I prefer them not be 90-100 degree days, but I'll still take whatever. I love laying in the sun and letting it warm me through and through.
5. Brian. He can just as easily make me feel bad if he stops thinking and says something stupid, but the majority of the time, he just makes me feel happy. He's my best friend so just being around him - doing anything - makes me feel good. Especially since I'm forced to be far away from him right now.
S.
1 comment:
and now your a dependent of the Army haha
Post a Comment