Tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day. Tomorrow is also the 21st monthly anniversary of Brian asking me out. When I say "21 months" it sounds so much longer and more substantial than when I say "1 year and 9 months". Ok, nevermind, they both sound like a long time. I'm not sure when I went from thinking we hadn't been together all that long to thinking it's been forever.
My parents signed a contract on the house today. If everything pans out they stand to make around $24,000. The people who want the house are getting and FHA mortgage for new home buyers which means we have to fix alot of things around the house including but not limited to peeling paint, rotted boards, and broken windows. I spent a couple hours over there this afternoon priming and painting trim boards for the house. It was a beautiful day today so I didn't mind one bit.
I had dinner with Kim on Thursday. We went to Abuelo's and proclaimed it Pina Colada Thursday. It was the best PC I'd ever had. Although, that's not really saying much considering the only other PCs I've had are ones I make myself. We had a really nice time.
Bethany was in town yesterday for Tabitha's wedding so we hooked up and did some jewelry shopping and pizza eating. It was nice to see her, but her driving scared the living daylights out of me! I swear next time I'll make sure I drive so I won't see my life flashing before my eyes. My relationship with her is different; weird. I'm glad she doesn't live nearby so we wouldn't have to face the change every day.
Last night was Taillon-Ivy dinner night. We met up at Logan's and had a nice dinner complete with little buckets of dessert. I still haven't figured out my in-laws completely. The things they do and the way they raised their children still baffles me. I guess I may never understand it, but for now I'll keep trying for lack of anything better to do.
I know what tattoo I'm going to get next. I'm going to get a claddagh that says "Io sono tua. Tu sei mio." around it. That is Italian for "I am yours. You are mine." The claddagh represents the Irish part of me, the language (obviously) represents the Italian part of me, and the saying is for Brian. I like it. I still haven't a clue where I want to get it or when I'm going to get it, but if I ever end up in Brad's chair against my will, at least I know what I want so I won't end up with a butterfly on my lower back.
I guess I had more to update than I realized.
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment