Saturday, June 2, 2012

6 Years Ago

Six years ago tonight I met Brian.

I wrote our How We Met story here.

We "celebrated" tonight by eating Taco Bueno for dinner and grabbing frozen yogurt on the way home.

Six years sound like such a long time!

Now I'm watching the Yankees on TV and Brian's back in his Man Cave watching who-knows-what.

In other news: I have a dirt dauber/mud wasp problem. The black and yellow variety to be specific. At least a half dozen of them have made it into the house in the last week. I accidentally found one of their dirt nests yesterday, but I'm still not sure how so many of them are ending up inside. They creep me out! I squeal like a little girl when they're flying around. I don't care that they hardly ever sting, I just want them to stay outside!!

Also, I'm happy to report that the boat is fixed. It still has a truck engine in it which is still annoying, but Brian was super manly yesterday and did everything the boat mechanic told us to do. Hopefully the little issues we've been having with the dang money pit have been solved.

Vacation starts in a little over 3 days! :)



No comments: