I suppose I could be cleaning right now but that would severely cut into my Ellen watching time.
Kidding. Kind of.
In all reality I need to clean the kitchen and wrap Christmas gifts...like today. It really can't be put off. I have gifts that need to get in the mail and such. Blah.
Things around here have been kind of...stagnant. Brian's been working his butt off in some stupid class that teaches him how to be a leader. This training might have been good to have before he was put in a leadership position. Whatever I guess. So he's been having 12-14 hour days for the last week and has another week to go. Did I mention he doesn't get weekends off and has to go to the field for two nights? He's tired. I miss him. And our Christmas tree is naked because I'm waiting for him to have a free moment so we can decorate it together.
While he's been working and working and working I've been working, shopping, reading, watching TV and killing brain cells in front of the computer. I spent 3 hours in Alexandria raiding the mall, Hobby Lobby and Target. I've already apologized to my bank account. I have about 95% of my Christmas shopping finished. How much have I wrapped, you ask? Yeah...none. I have one gift that needs to be mailed so I better get on that pretty quick.
I still haven't given my MIL any ideas for Christmas gifts for me. I'm thinking about telling her to either get me a GPS for the truck or a gift card to Old Navy so I can buy some clothes. I'm afraid I wouldn't use a GPS enough to warrant owning one. I thought about where I drive and I have it all memorized. If I drove to alot of new places, then it would probably come in handy, but after a year of driving back and forth between LA and TX I've got the drive memorized! I'm still debating.
Alright, that's enough rambling for today. I'm going to do something productive. I swear.

No comments:
Post a Comment