Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking Back: 2009



January

Brian came home after 400 days in Iraq:


February

Brian and I checked out Toledo Bend with Tiny:




March

My family came for Spring Break and we took a day trip down to Lake Charles, LA to do a bit of slots gambling and check out this little beach on the lake:


I attended a bridal shower in my honor:


April

We went home for Easter:


And went fishing...this was the only thing we caught:


May

My brother graduated from college:



June

Mom came to visit and we did a bit of shopping for mother-of-the-bride dresses (most were terrible!):


Brian and I took a picture with a plane in Alexandria:


July

Brian got promoted!


I got my bridal portraits taken at my alma mater:


August

We got married!


My baby brother turned 22:


And I turned 24:


September

Obviously nothing much happened in September other than unearthing this hatchet thing in our front yard:


October

I attended a high school football game back home with my family - so fun:


November

On the way back from trying to buy a new computer, this little guy hitched a ride on our windshield:


I also cornered Tiny for a picture for our Christmas cards:


December

We went to Brian's company Christmas party:


Hometown, TX got it's very own "blizzard" while we were home for Christmas - my only white Christmas in Texas ever!


Here's to a fabulous 2010!





2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love recapping the year in pictures. I wish I'd thought of it! Your year looks great :)
Happy new year/decade!

Leslie said...

this is so cute!