I finished wrapping Christmas gifts. The tree is still naked.
Brian came back from the field sick as a dog. He came home around 3 and crashed on the couch only waking up for dinner. He's finally up in bed and can sleep in until almost 7 tomorrow. I hope he's just sleep deprived.
A week from today we'll be in Texas.
I'm having mixed emotions about this holiday season. Two Decembers ago, we were in the first month of Brian's deployment. One December ago we were weeks from being reunited. This December we are having to coordinate our families and spending the holiday as a couple for the first time.
It's hitting me really hard that this year is coming to a close. How has a whole year passed already?
My goal is to get to the gym at the neighborhood center tomorrow. I've never set foot in the new neighborhood center since it opened in May. I know it has a workout room which could be the answer to my work out problems.
Have I mentioned I have this irrational fear of walking into unfamiliar buildings? I hate not knowing where I'm going.
I really can't wait to have my paycheck in my hot little hands on Friday. I won't believe it until I see it.

1 comment:
I hate, hate, hate walking into unfamiliar buildings as well. It is so ridiculous!
And yeah, Z has been home for two months now and it is just flying...
Post a Comment