I am currently snuggled up in bed with Mr. & Mrs. Smith on TV (volume on low...not one of my fav. movies) intent on getting a coherent blog entry written. There always seems to be something else going on around here that prevents me from writing. That or it's just plain ole writer's block.
I kind of miss when we were in LA and I had hours everyday I could devote to the internet - sad, huh? Here I don't seem to have enough time to comment on blogs like I want to or to even write for that matter. I never imagined we'd be this busy here, but every day has been filled with errands and money spending. Gotta love it!
B is head back to LA on Friday morning so our time together here is quickly coming to an end. I was hugging on him this morning telling him how I'll miss him when he leaves. He laughed and told me he was having flashbacks to leaving back in May when he was here for R&R. Since he got home over a month ago (already!) we haven't been apart so this goodbye will be weird. I know that he is only 8 hours away this time and that I'll be joining him in 5 short days. It'll be like no time has passed. Hopefully I'll be a productive little wife and get some wedding stuff done while I'm here solo. That and have lunch dates with Mom and quality time with some girl friends I haven't seen yet.
Today was a big day around here: we got our big "engagement" photo session taken care of this morning. I can't even begin to tell you how nervous I was about this for a multitude of reasons. We have never had any professional pictures taken of us of any kind. B is kind of camera shy (ok...alot camera shy) so I was hoping he would open up a little. Our photographer is also really artsy - you know, pictures in front of abandoned buildings type of artsy. I think this is a very popular type of photography these days and I love the look of them. I have looked at every picture on my photographer's website and think everyone looks so beautiful. I was afraid we wouldn't look that good. Anyway, it's crazy what my mind can worry about. It only took about an hour and I'm crossing my fingers that we got some good shots. I think she is going to try to have them edited by tomorrow night so B can see them before he leaves Friday morning. I'm now nervous about the final product. I saw one picture on her camera and was NOT happy with my hair. I hope it doesn't distract me on every single picture. Just another reason I will never highlight my hair to death again. So, B was a good sport and I'm sure there will be at least one that I adore. I'll surely let you know.
I've got a super nice dull headache going on cause I'm tired so I will end here. :)
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment