Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Made It...

...Just in time to be stuck in the house. We got here a few hours ahead of some nasty mist/sleet and freezing temperatures. Lucky us! A few pics from our drive yesterday:

^^It was foggy for more than half our drive. Luckily it never got too bad and it made the landscape look rather...dreamy.
^^As this "mountain" was coming out of the fog B wasn't sure what it was. No, he wasn't crazy, it really did look freaky.

^^This is how Tine spent some of the trip. He was either curled up on the floor, sitting up looking out the back window, or laying down with his nose pointed toward the sky leaning on the console. Love him!

I was supposed to be getting my hair cut today (in 10 min. actually), but I already called and rescheduled for Friday. I wasn't even sure if my hair lady would have driven into town since it's a good 20-30 min. commute for her on icy highways, but she was there! It would have been a decent car ride for me to get to her and I just do not want to test my luck on the roads. So here I sit with my PJs still on. I think B is getting a little bit of cabin fever so we might venture to his parents' house to go through his stuff in his room. I'm not crazy about going anywhere, but I don't want him to feel like he's wasting his leave.

I hope everyone affected by this crazy cold front is bundled up with the ones they love and if you're not freezing your butt off like I am: I'm sooo jealous. Enjoy it for me.

S.

1 comment:

Judy... said...

I love the picture of Tiny. He looks almost wistful...