I finally uploaded the pics from my camera. All the pictures centered around me making food. What does this say about me?

^^I had to roll each gnocchi individually before putting it in the pot. I was sweaty and had flour on my face. Super hot.

^^That much in there is the gnocchi dough. I had rolled all the dough in to gnocchis and put them in that bowl where they fused themselves together into a blob of dough so I had to do them all over again.

^^The finished product. I was super duper proud of myself. I'll wait a bit before doing it again tho.

^^Keith turned 21. I made his cake: yellow butter recipe cake with milk chocolate frosting and sprinkles! I also bought him some margarita candles that were super cute.

^^The traditional birthday crown.
^^I love his cheeks in this pic.
^^Let's take inventory of everything captured in this pic, shall we? 6 margarita candles. 2 numeral candles that make the number "21". 1 birthday crown. 1 packet of Lotta Zing from Golden Chick. And the top of 1 receipt from McD's that I'm not sure where it came from.
^^The cake minus the candles. Note the holes that the margarita candles made. Lovely. It was yummy!
The end.
1 comment:
Ok, I LOVE the pics...especially the gnocchi pics because I took them!
Post a Comment