It's disturbing how many of my male students are already little flirts. I have a couple that wear cologne to school to impress girls. They are 8. And adorable. And will be trouble in a few years!
I should be finished with my clinical hours required to get licensed in OK in about 7 more school days. That's right before Fall Break. Yeah, I get a 5-day weekend for Fall Break. I swear this is the greatest idea ever!
I got my flu shot this morning and it hurt. And it made me 15 minutes late to work.
I made one of my students cry today because I wouldn't let him play a certain game. I did however let them do the mindless activity of stringing beads. Obviously, I am the most evil speech therapist ever!
I want nothing more than to sleep in tomorrow, but I have a laundry list of errands to run beginning with hitting up the Commissary at 7AM. I'm holding out for a lazy Sunday.
Brian might be leaving for a month-long Army adventure in a week or so. Maybe. He also may be getting deployed. Possibly. You know how the Army is. At least they gave him a 4-day for Columbus Day (but not one for Fall Break when all children will be out of school...)!
Tonight is the Crosstown Showdown back home. I'll be listening to the radio feed over the internet. Brian will avoid me. I really hope it's not depressing. I did go home for the homecoming game last week. It will be my 10-year reunion homecoming game next year. Yikes. Surely it hasn't already been 10 years!
This little cold snap we're having has been pretty nice. I put the winter comforter on the bed yesterday and didn't want to get out from under it this morning! It also makes me want to be really lazy. I may or may not miss my old unemployed life today. Thankfully it's Friday and I have two days to recharge.
Happy weekend! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment