Monday, November 22, 2010

Excuse Me

I'm going through a really tough time right now and I feel like I need to step away from the blog for a moment. I hope that in a few days, maybe a week, I'll feel ready to write, to share, again.

Until then I'll try to keep up with all of your blogs and comment here and there. If you need me, my email is on my sidebar. Thanks for understanding...see you on the other side.

4 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Sending hugs your way and hope we hear from you soon and that everything gets better

Field of Dreams said...

I hope everything turns up for you real soon! Hang in there...you are a strong woman! We will miss you, but we will be here when you get back! Sending hugs:) Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Praying for you. Hope to hear good news from you soon!

Unknown said...

So I just read this post and the last post about your dog.. and it broke my heart, because of what happened to my dog last week. I know exactly what you're talking about.. but I can't imagine going through it during the beginning of a deployment. I am so, so, sorry you are having to go through this and you can count on it that you will continue to be in my prayers.