Apparently I was not invited.
I would not have been able to make it to the wedding anyway, but I'm deeply hurt that I was excluded.
Sure, there's always reasons for why I was left out. Maybe the invitation even got lost in the mail - although I doubt it.
It's made me think alot this morning. Maybe I suck at being a friend. Maybe I should have made (and make in the future) more of an effort. Maybe it's totally my fault that I didn't get invited.
This is one of those days that I'm just tired of being a grown up. I don't think I'm very good at it. I miss the simple way of life when I lived at home and had no worries.

4 comments:
It sounds like this "so called" friendship was very one sided. I think it may be a blessing you learned her true colors. I can't imagine asking someone to stand up in my wedding and not expect to be included in their wedding. My feelings would be hurt as well.
I'm sorry this happened to you... no fun at all!
burn. this would hurt my feelings too! don't beat yourself up over it though... friendships work both ways and it all doesn't rest on you doing more. don't worry... you will most def. get an invite to this brides maid's wedding... just gotta find the groom first! ha! <3 u sar!
I totally agree
Post a Comment