Monday, February 8, 2010

See Ya Later

He's gone and I'm ok.


I'm totally fine actually. No breakdowns, no tears, nothing. It's the anticipation that always gets me.


I haven't slept well in a week. Maybe I finally will tonight.


Dear Brian,
I miss you already. Call me when you can. I love you.
Love, Sarah


Now I'll embark on my month-long binge on books, television and exercise. The exercise can wait until tomorrow though. :)


4 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

I hope this month goes by quickly for you!

You should venture to Lake Charles while he's gone and eat a po'boy at Pappy's for me. I've been craving one the last week.

Hannah said...

You go, girl! The month will be over before you know it!

Mary said...

Yeah, saying goodbye is totally the worst part! I hope the month flies for you!

Leslie said...

aww. I'm sorry. But a month will go by in jiffy! Call me if you get bored!