Sick
Some snot-nosed kid gave me something. I think it might be the swine flu. I'm not sure and I'm not sick enough to go to the doctor. I have a low-grade fever and I feel like my head is kinda stopped up, but my nose is clear. It hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday around dinner time and hasn't let up since. I'm hoping that I'll be feeling better by this time tomorrow and if not then, then definitely by Monday. Boo!
As if the universe knew I felt like crap today, it rained all day.
I spent much of my day in bed watching a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon on TV and playing endless games of Solitaire.
On a positive note, I have no appetite, so I'll be looking extra good in my clothes after this! Ha.
2 comments:
I hope you feel better soon! And I also love that day after you feel better and you feel skinner!
I hope for your sake that you enjoy feeling skinnier, but I don't want you to be unhealthy either!!
Post a Comment