Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Productive

So I had a productive day yesterday and I'm hoping for a repeat performance today.

I put together the cheap bookcase that we bought for the office yesterday and...it's a cheap bookcase! I swear it's leaning, but it'll do the job nicely.

I also walked yesterday. It was perfect walking weather. Translation: I didn't sweat my butt off like normal. Is it bad when a 3 mile walk results in sore muscles? I really need to stretch next time.

Today I have some normal house junk to take care of. I think I might swing by the library too. I need to return a bunch of books and try to find a GRE study guide. Anyone else take the stupid GRE? My mom thinks I'll do fine on it, but I at least want to get a handle on what's on the dang thing.

Alright, don't forget: the giveaway ends tonight. Winners and the Q&A will be posted tomorrow!




1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm starting to study for the GRE too! I'm kind of nervous... I haven't done math in 6 YEARS!!!! When are you planning on taking it? I think I'm shooting for Oct...