Thursday, September 6, 2012

Loving Right Now

.1.
The weather this weekend.
Goooooodbye 100-degree weather!



.2.
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
So so so so good. Loved it.



.3.
This new Downton Abbey promo.
I can't wait until January!!



.4.
Football season.



.5.
Some Nights by fun.
I turned this up and jammed out in my car today.




In other news, work is kicking my butt. Working all day, cooking dinner, and keeping up with the house generally takes up every waking hour. The good news is that my weeks go by relatively fast. We went home for 4 days last weekend which was much needed and super fun. I kicked off high school football season with my parents (with a win!). It's still too dang hot, but I know it'll be freezing in a couple months. This weekend we're staying in town. I need to run some errands and clean the house. Brian wants to take the boat out. Hopefully she (the boat) is cooperative. I guess that's about it. Pretty boring, but I wanted to check in.






No comments: