Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas Eve means Red Lobster for lunch with the fam.

The kids (including Keith from 1996).

Our table.

The most memorable moment from lunch was when Mom's purse fell under the table and spilled everywhere. I stealthily slid under the table, returned it all to Mom, and slipped back up. There is photographic evidence of this, but none of them were flattering so I'm not sharing!

Tonight we went to the in-laws' house to exchange gifts and eat dinner. My MIL made really yummy taco soup and cornbread. The soup really hit the spot since I've been nursing a sore throat all day. We opened gifts after that. Brian and I made out pretty good. He got a case for his Kindle. I got a piece for my nativity. He got Homer Simpson PJ pants. I got a beautiful painted ornament of Tiny's face with the years he lived on the back. We both got Nerf guns. (Don't ask!)

Now it's time to get to bed, hope I feel better in the morning, and wait for Santa to swing by.

Merry Christmas Eve!!





No comments: