What a wonderful day to be a Derek Jeter fan.
He hit a solo game-tying home run for his 3,000th career hit.
He is the first Yankee to reach 3,000 hits.
He was 5-for-5 in the game.
He had 3 singles, one home run, and one double.
He even stole a base.
He drove in the winning run in the 8th inning.
He did this at Yankee stadium...
the day before I leave for vacation...
on the first day of my free trial of MLB TV...
so I could watch history happening live.
I have been watching him play for 14+ years...
and I've loved every minute of it!



2 comments:
Proud Yankee fan here!!!
I watched it on TV (mlb xtra) Taped it that inninng, after he hit it, I was crying and shaking and clapping and cheering!!!! He was on fire today. On top of that THEY WON!!!!
P.S I got MLB Extra on TV, Computer and Phone!!
Post a Comment